Guest Code of Conduct
Rules and restrictions regarding COVID-19 have everyone living a little differently at the moment which is why we have been busy putting procedures into place to ensure the safety of our guests, staff, and community.
Here are a few things we need you to know before you come and visit us:
- If you or any other person you are travelling with has respiratory symptoms or a temperature higher than 37.5 degrees, even if they are the mildest of symptoms, we ask that you reconsider your travel plans at this time and stay home until you are well. If you are already in the park and develop these symptoms you will be asked to immediately get tested for COVID-19 and self-isolate until you return a negative result.
- All guests must be listed in your booking including names and contact phone numbers (these guest details can be added when placing a booking through our website)
- Government and Public Health Order directions must be complied with at all times when in the park. Don’t forget social distancing requirements still apply even when on holiday! Guests and staff must remain 1.5m apart and no more than 1 person per 4 square metres.
- To comply with social distancing requirements only 2 guests are currently allowed in our office at a time.
- Our preferred payment option is currently tap and go. We appreciate your assistance with this.
- Please ensure you are practising good hygiene by frequently washing your hands and using hand sanitiser provided. Avoid touching your face and ensure you cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you need to cough or sneeze and dispose of it immediately after use.
- We have increased our already high cleaning standards and appreciate your assistance in keeping our park clean and tidy for all our guests. If you see something that needs attending to please let us know!